Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fatigue and Zac Efron

Hello everyone!!!

I don't have that much time right now, but I just wanted to give a quick update while I had the chance.

Kate and I endured a ridiculous amount of flying time over the past 2 days. It was quite unpleasant, even though the airlines did everything they could to make it endurable. There were personal screens for each seat, which surprised me. I watched Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, 17 Again, and High School Musical 3. However, I got practically no sleep.

We arrived in Nairobi last night, where Mercy and her brother picked us up. We journeyed back to her house, ate some delicious food, met the rest of her family, and then went to sleep until about 2:00 this afternoon. We just got our money exchanged and are heading out to a giraffe zoo. Then we will visit Mercy's friend in the hospital this evening. We are also hoping to get together with Jenny Barton, another friend from JBU who lives in Kenya, sometime either today or tomorrow.

Ok. That's all for now. Love you all. And continue to keep me in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post, Abigail. I added you to my blog roll so lots of people will be reading your updates and praying for you. Love ya--Kelli

    ReplyDelete